Podiatrist FT/PT - Kingaroy
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 26-Jul-2020
- : Kingaroy QLD 4610
Kingaroy is located in the heart of the South Burnett Region.
This position comes with a wonderful country lifestyle and community within the South Burnett Region. https://tourism.southburnett.com.au/townkingaroy.htm Kingaroy has a very affordable housing market and is a beautiful part of the world, with the Bunya Mountains on our doorstep.
We are a Private Podiatry Practice skilled in all areas of podiatry.
- A modern Podiatry Clinic with shop front in the centre of Kingaroy
- We retail Podiatrist endorsed footwear including, Dr Comfort, Anodyne, Revere, Vionic, Scholl Orthaheel and Birkenstock
- We use Front Desk software for appointments, clinical notes & billing.
- We send Prescriptions to orthotic laboratories
- We provide all aspects of General Podiatry Care including Gait analysis/Biomechanical Assessments, Shockwave therapy, Dry Needling, Western Medicine Acupuncture, Children's Podiatry, Ingrown Toenail Surgery and Diabetic Foot Assessments
The Podiatrist we are looking for must be someone who fits in with our friendly & caring work culture, is self-driven for continuous improvement and is passionate about keeping people moving, healthy and on their feet.
You will have a genuine love for helping people of different backgrounds, all age groups and varying podiatry needs. Experience in all areas of orthotic therapy, general podiatry, paediatrics and footwear is favourable.
We strive for good working relationships as care givers and team members, and hope to find someone who shares our values.
About the Position:
- Negotiable: Full time position / Part time position
- An applicable 3 month probation period
- Minimum of 1 year private practice experience is preferred (but not necessary).
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of footwear brands (training can be provided)
Personal Desirable Attributes:
- Passionate about delivering the best possible care for your patient
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Familiar with Orthotics including modifications
- Dedicated to providing the utmost respect and honesty to our clients
- Attention to detail and pride in your work
- Always willing to learn, grow and excel
Minimal after hours required.
If you feel you could be the right person for this position, please apply now.
This position may be eligible for a scholarship or bursary for ongoing professional development. https://www.healthworkforce.com.au/health-workforce-scholarship-program/
AHHWQ Job ID 2325
- Podiatry Sessional Academics - School of Clinical ...
- Posted By: Queensland University of Technology
- Posted Date: 2020-08-04
- Location:All Brisbane QLD
- The School of Clinical Sciences includes the disciplines of pharmacy, podiatry, paramedicine and med...
- Podiatrist FT/PT position - Kingaroy
- Posted By: Health Workforce Queensland
- Posted Date: 2020-07-26
- Location:Kingaroy QLD 4610
- This is a position for someone who loves to be a podiatrist with a wide range of challenges but wants to be part of a team - a team that provides support, mentoring, education and flexibility.
- Podiatrist - Casual Pool Campaign 2020
- Posted By: South Australia Health
- Posted Date: 2020-06-08
- Location:Bedford Park SA 5042
- The Role Southern Adelaide Local Health Network - Allied Health Acute - Bedford Park Casual ...
- Clinical Senior Podiatrist
- Posted By: South Australia Health
- Posted Date: 2020-06-05
- Location:Adelaide SA 5000
- The Role Limestone Coast Local Health Network - Country Health Connect, Mount Gambier Total ...