Podiatrist - Gladstone
Check out our video – Healthia Limited
Healthia is looking for an exceptional Podiatrist to join our Gladstone team for an immediate start. The role will be working out of our Gladstone clinic, supporting our great team.
Who are we?
At Healthia, we believe that better health can lead to a better quality of life. Healthia operates an integrated portfolio of allied health businesses which include My FootDr, Allsports Physiotherapy, iOrthotics and DBS Medical Supplies.
Healthia is a network of over 180 podiatrists, across 90+ locations across Australia. The podiatry group was founded in Queensland by four podiatrists, focusing on delivering the highest quality podiatry care through constant innovation, providing the best technologies to our team and education of the latest in podiatry through monthly CPD seminars.
Who should apply?
We are looking for a passionate podiatrist to join our growing team to ensure we can continue to deliver the best standard of care to our patients!
What's the role?
- Provide skilled health assessment, diagnosis and treatment services for foot and lower limb concerns
- Utilise a full suite of diagnostic tools as appropriate for assessing and diagnosing patient complaints
- Consult and collaborate with other practitioners as appropriate to provide optimal care
- Practice full-scope podiatry that benefits the health of our patients.
What benefits do we provide?
- An attractive annual salary
- Monthly incentive bonus
- Re-location allowance (if applicable)
- Regional allowance
- 12 and 24 month tenure bonuses
- Participation in our industry leading continuing education seminars and conferences
- AHPRA annual membership
- CPR annual renewal
- Clinic partnership on offer for the right candidate.
We live our core values every day:
Excellence - We will pursue excellence in everything we do, by bringing diversity and innovation into health care, by taking care of our teams and the patients they treat, and by serving the communities of which we are a part.
Empathy - We will always be understanding and supportive, giving patients the advocacy and excellence in health care that is specific to their needs through our collaborative health care approach.
Education - We are committed to both our own personal and professional development by engaging in a wide range of learning opportunities and to fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
Everyone - We will embrace a team approach that values collaboration and mutual respect for everyone, delivering exceptional results for patients and our fellow colleagues.
Please apply via the 'Apply Now' button on this page.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Following successful placement, eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives. This position may also be eligible for a scholarship or bursary for ongoing professional development.
Job ID 10002642
- Podiatrist - Townsville
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-17
- Location:townsville QLD 4810
- New Graduates encouraged to apply – Permanent Part-Time and Full-Time hours available. Town Information:Providing a laid back tropical lifestyle that is complemented by capital...
- Posted By: Foot Science Podiatry
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:Helensvale QLD 4212
- Seeking a full-time podiatrist looking to build their career. Team up with a lead Podiatrist with ov...
- Full-Time Podiatrist -- Company Car Provided -- Di...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink On-demand
- Posted Date: 2022-08-10
- Location:Coffs Harbour & North Coast NSW
- FT/PT Podiatrist - Training/Allowances - Goulburn,...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2022-08-07
- Location:Goulburn NSW 2580
- CPD, Training, Incentives
- Podiatrist - Mount Isa - Two Positions Available
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-04
- Location:mount isa QLD 4825
- Join a leader in community-based allied health working in far north Queensland!Excellent base salary of $72,527- $88,890 (commensurate with experience) PLUS 10% superAdditional...