- : Integrated Living
- : 18-May-2020
- : Muswellbrook NSW 2333
- Part-time position - Podiatrist
- 02 days per week, 30 hours/FN
- To service customers in Swansea (Tasmania) and surrounding areas
- Excellent compensation based on experience and superannuation and salary packaging (up to $15,900 tax free wage)
- Km's reimbursed at 0.78 per km
Are you looking for a clinical position in a dynamic community model of care?
Our Allied Health Team make a difference to those living in Regional Rural and Remote Australia.
Our Allied Health Professionals manage the delivery of specialist expertise and clinical services within a diverse team to improve client health and well-being outcomes.
Reporting to the Allied Health Manager, our Podiatrists deliver` programs directed towards the achievement of customer health goals and enhanced quality of life with a dedicated focus on early intervention and individualized support.
Let's talk about the role:
- To work within the organisation's vision, beliefs and policies to provide high-quality, experienced podiatry services following accreditation frameworks
- Maintain continuing professional development, indemnity and all other requirements set by AHPRA for registration with The Podiatry Board of Australia
- To be an essential part of care team and help educate clients, staff and the community as to the role of podiatry and encourage appropriate referrals
- To work with the Wellness and reablement models to improve podiatric health and maximize client independence
- Work cooperatively, participate and communicate as a team member in the integratedliving Australia environment
- Contribute to the development of clinical practices, procedures and protocols that support the continuum of care
Let's talk about your expertise and Qualifications:
- 1+ years’ experience as a Podiatrist/ new graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Knowledge of foot and whole body health
- Experience diagnosing and managing foot pathologies
- Experience working in a versatile allied health team
- Awareness of autoclaving procedures
- Understanding of evidence-based care and principles of infection control
- Sound theoretical knowledge encompassing high risk foot management
- Experience in bio-mechanical assessment and intervention
- Statement of current immunization status
- Degree in Podiatry
Let's talk about perks:
- Flexible working hours
- Access to salary packaging options which means you pay less tax!
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity and mutual respect
If you are willing to promote your career and join a dedicated team whilst making a difference in lives of diverse range of clients, then apply to this role!
integratedliving values diversity and promotes understanding and inclusion of all people organisation wide. Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we live and work in and we actively encourage all applications.
No Similar Jobs Found.