FULL TIME OR PART TIME PODIATRIST
We are looking for an enthusiastic Podiatrist to join our small friendly team at a clinic in Cowes, on beautiful Phillip Island located 1.5 hours drive south east of Melbourne in regional Victoria. Monday to Friday flexible part-time or full-time working hours available.
This is a clinic based role, working alongside a Senior Podiatrist. Ideally, you should have at least two year’s experience, but graduates encouraged to apply. Knowledge and experience in general podiatry required, being able to treat a range of foot conditions, including ingrown toenails, foot and ankle injuries, and neuromas. Experience in biomechanical assessments, 3D scanning and orthoses fitting desirable.
Our clinic has a varied caseload with many long-term delightful clients. Applicants should expect to provide foot care that includes, general podiatry care, chronic disease management plans, biomechanical and gait assessments, diabetic foot assessments and nail surgery.
Ability to diagnose, develop treatment plans and treat common foot conditions.
Good verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work independently
Good time management skills
APHRA registration as a podiatrist
Current valid CPR/ first aid certificate
Current Public liability and professional indemnity insurance
Evidence of Covid-19 vaccination
National Police Check
Interest in ongoing professional development
Enjoying working as part of a small friendly team
Benefits and Incentives:
Flexible working arrangements.
Support from a proactive administration team
Committed to professional development and are assisted both financially and in house
Salary package or commission available
Opportunity to develop your own niche market within the clinic
Onsite accommodation option available for part-time position
- Posted By: Foot Science Podiatry
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:Helensvale QLD 4212
- Seeking a full-time podiatrist looking to build their career. Team up with a lead Podiatrist with ov...
- Full-Time Podiatrist -- Company Car Provided -- Di...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink On-demand
- Posted Date: 2022-08-10
- Location:Coffs Harbour & North Coast NSW
- FT/PT Podiatrist - Training/Allowances - Goulburn,...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2022-08-07
- Location:Goulburn NSW 2580
- CPD, Training, Incentives
- Podiatrist - Mount Isa - Two Positions Available
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-04
- Location:mount isa QLD 4825
- Join a leader in community-based allied health working in far north Queensland!Excellent base salary of $72,527- $88,890 (commensurate with experience) PLUS 10% superAdditional...