- Join a leading community, non-profit, primary health care services provider - multiple opportunities available!
- Enjoy an attractive starting salary of $72,527 - $88,890 (commensurate with experience) PLUS super and up to $15,900 salary sacrificing!
- Excellent benefits on offer, including flexible working environment, 17.5% leave loading, 5 weeks annual leave, annual return flight home, paid professional development up to $10,000 AND relocation assistance!
Multiple opportunities are now available for full time Podiatrists to join the North and West Remote Health teams in Mount Isa and Longreach. You can also choose to be based in Townsville with a commute to either community.
As part of a supportive, diverse, and multidisciplinary team, you’ll provide podiatry services in collaboration with a range of specialists. You'll get to treat based on clinical need without the barriers that are often present in private practice funding; offering long-term treatment and prevention strategies.
You will work with a diverse range of clients, set your own schedule and have the chance to see the real difference your work makes as you enable rural communities to live and receive high-quality holistic care.
- Examine patients' feet to determine the nature and extent of conditions, deformities and injuries;
- Treat foot disabilities caused by diseases such as diabetes, peripheral vascular disorders, rheumatoid arthritis, and other neuropathies;
- Record patients' treatments and progress, and evaluate the effectiveness of clinical interventions;
- Assist health and community groups by raising awareness of healthy lifestyles, disease and disability, and other health-related issues; and
- Collaborate with specialists and lead teams to provide holistic health plans for clients.
Skills and experience
You will currently be registered or eligible to obtain registration with AHPRA, and have a passion for providing quality healthcare.
In addition you will need:
- A relevant Podiatry qualification
- A current, unrestricted 'C' class Australian Driver's Licence
- A combined blue card & NDIS worker screening
- The right to live and work in Australia
- The clinical caseload is varied, giving great exposure to a range of different clinical presentations, allowing you to explore all areas of your discipline early on in your career;
- We provide genuine community and not-for-profit primary health care services where there is no cost to the client;
- We have a great team culture with many early career professionals across our business; this allows for strong friendships to be formed and a wealth of peer support to be provided;
- Working with a large multidisciplinary team you will learn about other health disciplines, holistic health care and referral pathways that exist, allowing a wraparound service for your clients; and
- If applying as a Graduate, you will be well supported with structured supervision and mentoring.
We pride ourselves on growing our clinicians to be the best versions of themselves and providing career progression opportunities. At whatever level you join, you'll have ongoing mentorship and support available and the opportunity to choose your own external mentor. Plus, not only will you receive up to 10 days paid professional development leave per year, but in addition to this, up to $10,000 for outside professional development (including flights and accommodation if required)!
Whether you are looking for a change of scenery or a new adventure, this is an opportunity to make a real and valuable contribution.
Have an amazing lifestyle and work life-balance whilst making a real difference to those living in the community - Apply Now!
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this role;
- All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a criminal record check; and
- Have or be willing to obtain annual influenza and be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Podiatrist - Townsville
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-17
- Location:townsville QLD 4810
- New Graduates encouraged to apply – Permanent Part-Time and Full-Time hours available. Town Information:Providing a laid back tropical lifestyle that is complemented by capital...
- Posted By: Foot Science Podiatry
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:Helensvale QLD 4212
- Seeking a full-time podiatrist looking to build their career. Team up with a lead Podiatrist with ov...
- Full-Time Podiatrist -- Company Car Provided -- Di...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink On-demand
- Posted Date: 2022-08-10
- Location:Coffs Harbour & North Coast NSW
- FT/PT Podiatrist - Training/Allowances - Goulburn,...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2022-08-07
- Location:Goulburn NSW 2580
- CPD, Training, Incentives
- Podiatrist - Mount Isa - Two Positions Available
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-04
- Location:mount isa QLD 4825
- Join a leader in community-based allied health working in far north Queensland!Excellent base salary of $72,527- $88,890 (commensurate with experience) PLUS 10% superAdditional...