Are you looking for your next career move? We have an amazing opportunity with a well-established and highly regarded specialist Orthodontic Practice in Bankstown.
We are looking for an experienced Practice Coordinator on a full-time basis 5 days.
The practice has one Specialist Orthodontist and three Oral Health Therapists.
Based on reception, the successful candidate will have the ability to manage front office duties as well as day to day operations of the practice.
Duties included but not limited to are;
- Answering phone and handling enquires
- Invoicing and accounts
- Oversee general day to day running of the practice
- Discuss and arrange affordable payment options
- Induct new employees
- Weekly and monthly financial reporting
- Manage rosters
- Flexible to work on Reception in an emergency
Other ideal attributes;
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar position
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Have a high standard of written and verbal communication
- Experience with dental or medical software
Remuneration will be discussed based on your experience.
No Similar Jobs Found.