Practice Manager - General Practice
- : Aghapy Medical Centre
- : 27-Aug-2020
- : Pakenham VIC 3810
Join our Friendly Team
Our established medical centre requires an experienced and enthusiastic practice manager to lead our team. Located in Pakenham, our fully computerised general practice supports our fantastic team of GPs, nurses and allied health practitioners. Our Doctors have extensive experience in the management of both acute and chronic conditions as well as offering a number of minor procedures within the practice. We value exceptional clinical care above all else and seek to exceed the expectation of our patients whenever possible.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience as a practice manager of GP medical centre (minimum 5 years) is essential
- Demonstrated Management/leadership experience
- Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft office, Xero, Medical Director and Pracsoft
- Eagerness to learn and enthusiasm to achieve
- Work to a high level of detail and professionalism
Your main duties and responsibilities involve the following:
- Staff management such as recruiting, rostering, and training.
- Point of contact for any operational queries/issues raised by the support, allied health or medical teams
- Monitor Practice Incentive Programs (PIP) to ensure qualification criteria are met and performance is maximal
- Process accounts receivable including reconciling through Xero, online banking and practice management systems
- Monitor petty cash levels
- Achievement & maintenance of compliance and accreditation standards
- Oversight of practitioner billing and schedules
- Policy and procedure development, implementation, and review
- Resolving patient concerns and feedback
- Ensuring effective communication between doctors, staff, patients, and external third parties
- Occasional reception relief
- The above list is not exhaustive and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the practice.
No Similar Jobs Found.