Practice manager needed for a well-established medical centre in Sydney – upto $90K
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 18-Oct-2017
- : Sydney NSW 2000
- Our client located in Sydney southern suburbs is seeking an experienced Practice Manager to join their team. This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday with hours to suit.
- You will support a team of 6 GPs along with 4 Administration and up to 7 Allied Health staff
- The practice sees over 200 patients a day!
- Your responsibility will include:
- Coordinate staff employment and roster
- Assist Doctors with their requests
- Schedule maintenance and repairs
- Ensure IT systems are operational
- Achieve practice accreditation
- Manage practice risk management and quality improvement processes
- Monitor work health and safety, record incidents
- Maintain patient and practice confidentiality
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills and familiarity with Medical Director and PracSoft.
- Understanding of medical terminology and Medicare Benefits Schedule
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and teamwork
- Previous experience as a practice manager essential.
No Similar Jobs Found.