Practice Nurse - Balwyn
- : Healthcarelink on Demand
- : 14-Jul-2020
- : Balwyn VIC 3103
Our client is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse at their Medical Centre located in Balwyn VIC.
- Registered Nurse
- Full AHPRA registration (Div.1)
- Prior experience in a medical centre required
- Conducts immunisation, wound care and chronic disease management clinics.
- Initiates and conducts comprehensive health maintenance and health promotion in partnership with individuals, groups and the general practice team
- Communicate effectively
- Compassionate and empathic
What we are looking for:
- Motivated and professional team member
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Patient Centred
- Trust and Respect
- Excellence and Innovation
If you have a genuine caring and compassionate nature and fit the criteria, please select “Apply Now”
Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role to Charlene Vandayar
- Clinical Nurse Telehealth
- Posted By: Queensland Government
- Posted Date: 2020-08-07
- Location:Queensland QLD
- Your opportunity The Clinical Nurse –Telehealth Services is responsible for the facilitation an...
- Practice Nurse - Cloncurry
- Posted By: Health Workforce Queensland
- Posted Date: 2020-07-26
- Location:Cloncurry QLD 4824
- Looking for a proactive candidate to fill this role, who can work independently and provide comprehensive nursing care to all categories of patients at the practice.