Practice Nurse - Balwyn
Our client is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse at their Medical Centre located in Balwyn VIC.
- Registered Nurse
- Full AHPRA registration (Div.1)
- Prior experience in a medical centre required
- Conducts immunisation, wound care and chronic disease management clinics.
- Initiates and conducts comprehensive health maintenance and health promotion in partnership with individuals, groups and the general practice team
- Communicate effectively
- Compassionate and empathic
What we are looking for:
- Motivated and professional team member
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Patient Centred
- Trust and Respect
- Excellence and Innovation
If you have a genuine caring and compassionate nature and fit the criteria, please select “Apply Now”
Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role to Charlene Vandayar
- Practice Nurse - Cairns
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-05-26
- Location:cairns city QLD 4870
- Practice Information: This is a locally owned and managed practice located in Cairns City, open 7 days a week. They are passionate about providing the...
- Practice Nurse
- Posted By: Gungahlin Medical & Surgical Centre
- Posted Date: 2022-05-19
- Location:Gungahlin ACT 2912
- We are in need of a full time Practice Nurse with an immediate start. Duties of the role: ...
- Practice Nurse (RN) - North Sydney - Part time - ...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2022-05-16
- Location:Sydney NSW 2000
- Practice Nurse (RN) - North Sydney - Part time - Sponsorship available
- Practice Nurse
- Posted By: The Salvation Army - Access Health
- Posted Date: 2022-05-13
- Location:St Kilda VIC 3182
- Integrated supportive team environment - enhancing health outcomes of the most marginalised - cutting edge opiate replacement treatment therapies