Practice Nurse - Clermont
- Ready to kick the shift work?
- Looking for hours that suit you?
- Tired of the never ending busy lifestyle of city living?
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Proposed Commencement Date: 01.08.2022
This practice offers general medical services in the Isaac region through both face to face and telehealth delivery. They are a private billing practice offering a wide range of services including general medicine, health assessments, family planning, minor surgeries, mental health care, vaccinations, telehealth consultations and more.
The practice is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Practice Nurse to join its friendly and supportive team. They are a busy General Practice in the regional town of Clermont. They live in Clermont, they love Clermont and they understand the health needs of our community. This practice offers general medical services in the Isaac region through both face to face and telehealth delivery. Their nurses are key to supporting the health care services at the practice. The role of the Practice Nurse is varied and can include assisting with excisions and general procedures, conducting health assessments, chronic disease management, wound management, women's health, occupational health, workplace health services, antenatal and post-natal care and much more!
They have a team of highly skilled doctors both on site and remotely who can support you to grow and develop in your role. Experience the rural community and explore the adventure that awaits.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Experience in general practice nursing recommended but not compulsory.
- New graduates welcome to apply
- Can work well both unsupervised and within a team environment
After Hours Requirements: No
Salary/ Pay Type: Hourly Rate
Clermont is a rural township of approximately 3000 people. Established in 1862, the town of Clermont was the first inland settlement in the tropics and is one of the most historic towns in Northern Australia. Located approximately 350km west of Mackay and 110km North of Emerald. the township offers two primary schools, a high school, day care, multiple sporting opportunities, and a warm and welcoming community
For more information on this position, please contact our team!
Please apply via the 'Apply Now' button on this page.
Following successful placement, eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives. This position may be eligible for a scholarship or bursary for ongoing professional development.
- Practice Nurse/Chronic Disease Management
- Posted By: Murray Valley Aboriginal Co-Op
- Posted Date: 2022-08-01
- Location:Robinvale VIC 3549
- Position Description – Registered Nurse Position T...
- Practice Nurse (RN or EN)
- Posted By: Noosa Health Centres
- Posted Date: 2022-07-27
- Location:Sunrise Beach QLD 4567
- Registered or Enrolled Nurse(s), full time, immediate start, award wages, uniform, supervision, educ...
- Practice Nurse - Balwyn
- Posted By: Healthcarelink on Demand
- Posted Date: 2022-07-14
- Location:Balwyn VIC 3103
- Our client is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse at their Medical Centre located in Balwyn VIC....
- General Practice Support Officer - RN
- Posted By: South Western Sydney Primary Health Network Ltd
- Posted Date: 2022-07-14
- Location:Campbelltown NSW 2560
- You will be responsible for building and supporting the primary health workforce across SWSPHN’s reg...