Practice Nurse / Full time/ Part time, Wollongong CBD
- : Crown Medical Wollongong
- : 04-Jan-2020
- : Wollongong NSW 2500
Crown medical wollongong is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and personable Registered Nurse who genuinely passionate about providing top quality patient care to their local community with an effective communication skills within small team.
Successful candidate will have:
- Current Registration with AHPRA.
- new Qualified May welcome to apply
. Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of Best Practice software or similar and possess
competent computer skills are desirable.
You will be required to display a wide range of skills as you will be involved in, but not limited to the following tasks;
- Wound Management
- Assist GP with minor procedures
- Cervical Screening Test (an advantage but not essential)
- Ordering medical supplies and vaccinations
- Manage recalls and reminders
- Care Plans for Chronic Disease Management
- Health Assessments
- Sound knowledge of Practice Accreditation Standards (an advantage but not essential)
Immediate start is available with traning and support provided.
Previous general practice experience is desirable but not essental.
To apply click the Apply Now button and follow the steps.
- Practice Nurse (PN/RN)
- Posted By: Edge Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2019-12-23
- Location:Prospect NSW 2148
- Practice nurse is required in EDGE medical Centre prospect. Medium size practice with 4 young GPs wo...