An opportunity exists for a Registered Nurse to join the team at Osana, an accredited general practice in our Narrabeen location.
Emerging from Covid, health & well-being is the most important priority. Keeping everyone safe, healthy and happy is paramount. Awarded the most innovative business in NSW in 2021, Osana is Australia's most progressive medical & wellness service. We are the leader in delivering preventative care results, supporting individuals and families to live healthier, happier with fewer health complications in the future.
Spearhead your career in healthcare by joining our Osana family. You will receive unparalleled mentoring & training in improving health for communities, developing unique preventative medicine skills, and using data & technology to change how Australia delivers healthcare.
You will have fun, learn a lot & develop skills that will open doors across the health system. But, most importantly, you will make a difference to transform the lives of individuals and join our journey to reimagine health care in Australia.
Scope of the role
The Practice Nurse/ Care Manager is central in chronic disease management of members through the Osana model of care. Success in the role is working collaboratively within a clinical team, engaging with members and motivating them toward achieving their health improvement goals.
Responsibilities in the role include but are not limited to:
- Treatment room - clinical triage, infection control, vaccinations, dressings and wound management, assisting with minor procedures, stocking of clinical supplies and equipment, ensure maintenance of clinic equipment and cold chain management
- Triage and assessment of patients; screening tests including ECG, spirometry
- Chronic disease management – health assessments, care planning, recalls and reminders, case conferences, multi-disciplinary meetings, risk surveys, data collection
- Nurse led clinics - setting up and running nurse led clinics focused on specific chronic diseases
- Infection Prevention and Control Coordination - Maintain the practice’s systems and processes for hand hygiene, environmental cleaning, spills management, and practice team immunisations in accordance with practice policy and procedure and educate staff in infection prevention and control.
- Registered nurse qualifications, AHPRA registered with no conditions
- Highly organised, efficient with a strong commitment and work ethic
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills, effective written and verbal communications
- Proficient in using laptops, shared folders, new software and online/mobile Apps
- Can-do attitude, ability to own and solve problems, take initiative, analytical skills
- Current CPR Certificate and indemnity insurance
- Experience in general practice would be preferred but an orientation and training program would be offered to the right fit.
Please apply below with a cover letter addressing some of the above requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Practice Nurse
- Posted By: Trinity GP's
- Posted Date: 2022-08-16
- Location:Smithfield QLD 4878
- Trinity GPs is looking for enthusiastic and friendly Registered Nurse join our team for immediate st...
- Practice Nurse - Balwyn
- Posted By: Healthcarelink on Demand
- Posted Date: 2022-08-14
- Location:Balwyn VIC 3103
- Our client is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse at their Medical Centre located in Balwyn VIC....
- Practice Nurse/Chronic Disease Management
- Posted By: Murray Valley Aboriginal Co-Op
- Posted Date: 2022-08-01
- Location:Robinvale VIC 3549
- Position Description – Registered Nurse Position T...
- Practice Nurse (RN or EN)
- Posted By: Noosa Health Centres
- Posted Date: 2022-07-27
- Location:Sunrise Beach QLD 4567
- Registered or Enrolled Nurse(s), full time, immediate start, award wages, uniform, supervision, educ...