We are in need of a full time Practice Nurse with an immediate start.
Duties of the role:
- Assist GPs with minor surgical procedures, wound management, Spirometry, ECG, and more as needed
- Assist GPs/health practitioners in performing Health Assessments for eligible population and liaising with regular treating doctor
- Provide patient education
- Management of treatment room including stock and supply management
- Infection control management
- Cold Chain management
- Contribute to collecting and documenting precise health care information whilst maintaining confidentiality
- Monitor and manage recall system and results
- Participate in quality improvement activities of the organization
Successful candidate must possess the following:
Qualifications and experience criteria:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Previous experience working within General Practice and/or a primary health setting – preferred but not essential.
- High competency and proven ability to learn new software programs and experience using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously within a multidisciplinary team
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage and prioritise workloads with fluctuating levels of demand
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
No Similar Jobs Found.