"Are you a dynamic nurse looking for a place to call home or simply wanting a change in joining a work environment that allows space for each member to flourish in an absolutely supportive environment?
We are seeking a nurse to join our dedicated team of GP's diabetes educator, Psychologist and physiotherapist in West Brunswick.
We strive to provide quality general practice across all ages and stages of life, to teaching and learning and to bringing joy to the workplace.
You will be providing immunisations, wound care, triaging, providing health advice, health assessments and Chronic disease management to a culturally diverse clientele of all ages.
Position is a minimum of two days and hours to be negotiated with the successful applicant.
If this sounds like you please contact our wonderful office Manager, Ms Samantha Lawrence, on 03 93801384. For further information about our work family and team, please refer to our website www.gsgp.com.au
- Practice Nurse - Balwyn
- Posted By: Healthcarelink on Demand
- Posted Date: 2022-08-14
- Location:Balwyn VIC 3103
- Our client is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse at their Medical Centre located in Balwyn VIC....
- Practice Nurse Required for Immediate Start
- Posted By: Queensgate Medical Centre-O01245
- Posted Date: 2022-08-08
- Location:Canning Vale WA 6155
- Supportive workplace Membership to APNA
- Practice Nurse
- Posted By: Allcare Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2022-08-04
- Location:Melrose Park SA 5039
- The Allcare Medical Centre is a local GP run multi-disciplinary practice that has been delivering hi...
- Practice Nurse RN
- Posted By: Annie Lim Family Practice
- Posted Date: 2022-08-02
- Location:Deakin ACT 2600
- No after hours or weekend work required. Flexible working hours and days available.