Primary Health Organisation Manager
Experienced primary health organisation manager to lead our busy and dynamic general practice and skin clinic in Brisbane south. Both part-time and full-time position available.
Responsibilities include: strong medical background and work experience in primary health organisation; HR & admin experience; including staff rostering within budget; and financial performance skills.
Key requirements include: flexibility – this position is beyond ordinary day to day operation; benchmarking process and working within budgets; relevant tertiary qualification; and 2 years of relevant work experience.
Salary is negotiable depending on skills and experience, estimated $54000- $85,000 per Annum.
- Clinic Manager - Rockhampton
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-05
- Location:rockhampton QLD 4700
- Job Type: Permanent - Full TimeAfter Hours Requirements: NoProposed Commencement Date: As soon as possiblePractice Information: This Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community...
- Practice Manager
- Posted By: AB Dental & Medical
- Posted Date: 2022-08-02
- Location:CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs NSW
- We are seeking an experienced Practice Manager for this long standing general practice based in the...
- Clinic Manager
- Posted By: Heal Specialist Urgent Care
- Posted Date: 2022-07-26
- Location:Newcastle NSW 2300
- Flexible work arrangements Career Development Rewarding performance
- Clinical Team Leader (Nurse Practitioner)
- Posted By: Aspen Medical
- Posted Date: 2022-07-14
- Location:Karratha WA 6714
- We are seeking expressions of interest from Nurse Practitioners to join our team as Clinical Team Le...