Private General Practitioner
- : Headspace Hurstville
- : 05-Sep-2020
- : Hurstville NSW 2220
It's an exciting time to be part of our journey. You may have noticed we've recently changed our name from Aftercare to Stride.
We’re leaders in mental health service delivery, specialising in working with adults and young people, and in early childhood intervention.
Stride is a name that expresses our ambition – it’s a name that’s purposeful and shows awareness of the important role we play in the recovery journey.
As we embark on the next stage of our journey, join us to make a difference. We're here to Stride.
About the service:
headspace Centres act as a one-stop-shop for young people who need help with mental health, physical health, alcohol and other drugs and/or work and study support.
About the opportunities:
We are seeking Private Practitioners, to join our multidisciplinary team supporting people 12-25 years of age living with mental ill-health.
- You will work within a supportive, multidisciplinary team as part of an inclusive workplace culture
- Supporting young people living with mental ill-health.
- Providing high standard assessments, psychological, counselling and therapeutic interventions
- Opportunities to run group programs
- Liaising and working with internal and external stakeholders
- Your income will be derived directly from Medicare Billings so you will need to be eligible to provide services under the Medicare Benefits Scheme (MBS - Better Access).
- You will be remunerated based on the number of clients that are seen and Contractors are responsible for their own invoicing to Aftercare.
About the benefits:
- Opportunities at both Hurstville and Miranda
- Flexible work days scheduled around your commitments
- Administrative support, including billing and appointment bookings
- Working with and having the support of a friendly multi-disciplinary team
- Daily case review
- Paperless practice with IT support
- Ongoing referral base
- Lead Agency, Aftercare, with over 100 years' experience in the Mental Health sector
- Access to Clinical Education offered within the Stride centres
- Access to funded professional development opportunities
- Developing increased skills in working with young people.
- Current registration with AHPRA, and Medicare Australia.
- Hold one of the following qualifications: Clinical Psychologist, General Psychologist, Mental health Accredited Social Worker or Mental Health Accredited Occupational Therapists.
- Experience liaising and working with internal and external stakeholders.
No Similar Jobs Found.