Private Practice Pilates Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist (Part time)
Ryde Road Physiotherapy is looking for a motivated individual to join our team to provide physiotherapy services and clinical pilates classes.
Ryde Road Physiotherapy is based in Sydney's Lower North Shore, and is located within a busy Medical Center. At Ryde Road Physiotherapy, our goal is to provide evidence based individualised services to our clients. Physiotherapy consults are 45 minutes for initial, 30 minutes for follow ups and we have a large expanding number of pilates and strength based exercise classes.
Our facilities includes: private room, office, treatment area, RTUS and a well equipped gym with squat rack, TRX and free weight, pilates eqipment: reformer, trapeze table, and wunda chair. We have a varied caseload ranging from sports injuries to musculoskeletal to women's health conditions.
Ryde Road Physiotherapy has a good referral base from local doctors, specialists, local sports teams and word of mouths. There are 3 experienced physiotherapists in the clinic and you will also be working closely with doctors and other allied health practitioners.
Ongoing professional development opportunities are provided with regular inservices, financial contribution towards CPD annually, and structored mentoring by the senior physiotherapist. We offer very good renumeration and have a very supportive relaxed working environment. We value our staff and always look at ways of supporting our staff to grow and consolidate their skills.
The position is part time (approx 12-18 hrs/wk includes some saturdays) with the potential to grow into full time.
Applicants must have:
> A strong exercise prescription background, experience in taking pilates class and ability to work within a team and refer to other health professionals or specialist as appropriate
> A positive attitude and the desire to grow the client base at the clinic
> At least 1 year Physiotherapy Experience ( although we will consider new graduate with the right candidate)
> Desirables: have experience in casting/plastering, muscle energy techniques, mulligans techniques, connect therapy, women's health courses
- PT Community Physiotherapist - Footscray, VIC - Fl...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink On-Demand
- Posted Date: 2022-08-16
- Location:Footscray VIC 3011
- Excellent base rates, Travel Allowance, Community role, Flexible work arrangement
- Posted By: MOVE360Allied Health
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:Fairfield NSW 2165
- New graduates welcome to apply.
- Posted By: Cerebral Palsy Alliance
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:All Canberra ACT
- Location Canberra, ACT, Australia Progress in your career with our development opportuniti...
- PT Physiotherapist - Rehab / Aged care - Brisbane,...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2022-08-13
- Location:Hamilton QLD 4007
- Rehab based Aged care, community, mixed/dual role