Northern Prosthetics is a growing business with a friendly, professional team working across two offices in Northern NSW. An exciting opportunity exists for a Prosthetist to join the team at Coffs Harbour. They will contribute to a growing orthotic and prosthetic business in one of the most relaxed, affordable and inviting regional centres in the country.
Our mission is to transform people's lives - helping them return to their life and community feeling confident and comfortable. We aim to help people walk, run, swim, hold their heads high and be free to live again.
There is scope to work in both prosthetics and orthotics, with training and continuing professional development opportunities provided.
- Provide complete prosthetic treatment for interim and definitive prosthetic clients.
- Collaborate in a multidisciplinary team.
- Provide a clinical service to outreach clinics at off-site locations
- Utilise new and existing technologies to provide best practice evidence-based care.
- Liaise with funding bodies.
- Contribute to a safe, clean and secure work environment for all staff.
- Collaborate with and share knowledge with other staff members.
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives.
- Effective time management
- Team work
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- AOPA membership
- Police check
- NDIS Workers Screening clearance
- Working With Children Check
- Evidence of up-to-date vaccinations as per NSW Health requirements
- Current Australian Drivers licence
- Technical manufacturing capability
- Familiarity with central fabrication
- Experience in orthotics
Location: Coffs Harbour, NSW
Tenure: Permanent full time, flexi time available
Remuneration and benefits commensurate with experience
No Similar Jobs Found.