About the job
About Our Role
We have an opening for a Rehabilitation Counsellor / Psychologist (Provisional) Flexible work locations either Campbelltown, Blacktown or Sydney CBD. Reporting to the Team Leader, you will work in a team of experienced consultants. This role is a blend of 1:1 service developing treatment plans, performing assessments, NDIS, vocational coaching, and case management.
- Rehabilitation case management for clients
- Single Service Assessments (involves some local travel when permitted)
- Negotiating positive outcomes for multiple stakeholders
- Assist injured workers to return to suitable paid employment
- Facilitating independence in workers to return to work
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Rehabilitation Counselling or Psychology
- Eligibility for Provisional registration as a Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation or Eligibility for ASORC Membership
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Strong aptitude for time management, treatment plans, report writing, excellent communication skills, and ability to work autonomously within a team
We are an Australian-owned Rehabilitation provider that has a genuine desire to enable people to prosper. We provide services to everyday people and strive to create a positive impact in their lives after going through a workplace incident. Currently, we are certified Great Place to Work.
- Competitive salary package based on OCC REHAB experience with bonus incentive scheme - earn up to $12,000 p/year
- Work-Life Balance, work from home, job stability in a growing industry
- Support through ongoing study with professional development, & contribution
- Regular social events with your team (i.e., bring your dog to work)
- Australia-wide Christmas & EOFY celebrations with awards for excellence
- $500 sign-on bonus to pay AHPRA registration fees
- Salary Sacrifice up to $20,000 of your primary supervision cost (conditions apply)
- Access to monthly supervision (up to 40 hours per annum)
- Posted By: Happy Brain Psychology
- Posted Date: 2022-08-18
- Location:Booval QLD 4304
- About the job Are you a NeuroAffirmative Psychologist seeking to make a difference? Do you want t...
- Posted By: Early Intervention Support Services
- Posted Date: 2022-08-17
- Location:All Melbourne VIC
- Amazing Remuneration, Flexible Working Arrangement, UBER Eats Mondays, Monthly activities with AH team (movies, massage, bowling, etc), + More!!!!
- Mental Health Clinician – Mount Isa
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:mount isa QLD 4825
- Are you a registered psychologist, clinical psychologist, mental health accredited social worker, mental health accredited registered nurse or mental health accredited occupational therapist? Applicants who...
- Sr Psychologist - Positive Behaviour Support
- Posted By: Autism 360™
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:All Australia
- About the job Looking for a career change in the new Financial year? At Autism 360 we are hiring ...