Psychologist - Bundaberg
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 25-Jul-2020
- : Bundaberg QLD 4670
Psychologist - Bundaberg
Bundaberg is located at the Southern end of the Great Barrier Reef and offers both prestigious coastal and relaxed rural living. It is a short flight or driving distance to Brisbane (approx. 4 hours). The Bundaberg Community is vibrant, friendly and is leading the way in many areas of health and wellbeing.
If you are looking for quality of life, working within an organisation that is committed to transforming lives and empowering people in the community, then this is the role for you.
This is a private psychology practice operating in Bundaberg, Queensland. It is situated within the prestigious IWC Health & Wellbeing Centre building.
This company has a team of highly experienced psychologists, supported by a dedicated receptionist team that provides full administrative support.
The team offers specialist and general psychology services, including the areas of psychotherapy, trauma management, addiction interventions, self-harm and suicidal behaviour, and ASD. The scope and skills of the team means that you can identify key areas in which you would like to focus your services.
This company manages multiple EAP external contracts at National and Local level. Client base also includes Workcover, NDIS, Private and Medicare based referrals.
- Current Certificate of Registration with AHPRA;
- Previous psychological practice experience; (negotiable, min. 5 years for EAP referrals)
- Insurance - $20 mil (Professional Indemnity Liability/Malpractice) + $20 mil (Public Liability);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Blue Card or equivalent Police Check; and
- Own vehicle and current Driver's Licence.
- Offering therapy and support to a diverse range of clients using recognised psychological assessment and psychotherapy.
- The scope of practice is in line with the clinician's qualification, skills and abilities.
- This role is offered on a 60:40% split (clinician to IWC) and the clinician can determine how many clients they see per session.
This position offers flexible working arrangements, so you can set your own work/life balance. For the Clinician with the appropriate levels of accreditation, they provide access to third-party referrals, through established agreements.
Job ID AHHWQ 100 02487
Following successful placement eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives.
No Similar Jobs Found.