Psychologist Children and Youth
Fully AHPRA registered psychologist with minimum two years experience sought for private practice in Traralgon, to work alongside five other counselling staff. 0.6-0.8 EFT time fraction, or up to full time for the right applicant.
We provide assessment, Early Childhood Intervention services, behaviour support, parent support, counselling, and NDIS- funded therapy. We see neurotypical and neurodiverse children, adolescents and young adults. We see some children living in out of home care placements.
Experience with children essential. Understanding of ASD and neurodiversity an advantage. Experience in the areas of cognitive, educational, behavioural and developmental assessment would be highly regarded.
Supervision provided as part of the remuneration package.
- Posted By: The Health Collective
- Posted Date: 2022-08-11
- Location:Brunswick VIC 3056
- About the job If you are a psychologist looking to or currently working in private practice, then...
- Posted By: The Sunshine Club Psychology
- Posted Date: 2022-08-09
- Location:Cronulla NSW 2230
- About the job We are currently looking for a psychologist to join our growing practice in Cronull...
- Psychologist or Mental Health Social Worker
- Posted By: Mindscape Psychology and Allied Health
- Posted Date: 2022-08-04
- Location:Leichhardt NSW 2040
- GET TO KNOW US Who we are: Mindscape Psychology and Allied Health is a bright, vibrant space t...
- Posted By: King Street Psychology Clinic
- Posted Date: 2022-08-03
- Location:Newtown NSW 2042
- About the job Registered Psychologist / Clinical Psychology Registrar / Clinical Psychologist (Ch...