- : Adapt Psychological Services
- : 08-Sep-2020
- : All Sydney NSW
Adapt Psychological Services is a private practice based in newly fitted-out rooms in Morisset, with ample parking and easy access to the M1, schools, public transport, shops, and cafes.
Our vision is to create a clinical space where practitioners enjoy a balanced lifestyle and clients feel welcome, supported, and inspired to live healthy, happy, and meaningful lives.
In response to a growing number of referrals, we are seeking a highly motivated Registered or Clinical psychologist to work two to three days per week on a contract basis.
Working hours and days are flexible and the use of telehealth is supported. The practice attracts clients across the lifespan with wide-ranging presentations. Clients are funded through various pathways including Medicare, private health, self-referral, third party, and NDIS services.
- Experience in cognitive behavioural and acceptance-based frameworks
- Ability to build rapport with clients, and maintain relationships with GPs and other professionals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adherence to record keeping and reporting requirements i.e. Medicare, Third Party etc
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Medicare provider number (or be willing and eligible to obtain)
- Current Working with Children and Police Checks
- Professional Indemnity & Public Liability Insurance and ABN
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and reflective practice
- Strong psychometric assessment skills including administration, scoring, interpreting, and reporting using relevant measures
- Experience in assessing, diagnosing, and treating child and adolescent behavioural, emotional, cognitive, and social problems using evidence-based assessment measures and treatment modalities
- Excellent remuneration
- Easy-going environment with flexibility to create your ideal work/life balance
- Opportunity for peer supervision
- New fully equipped and centrally located consulting rooms
- Medical Objects and Front Desk Practice Management System
- Access to a range of psychometric assessment instruments
- Medicare, NDIS and Third-Party referrals
- Option to develop and facilitate group sessions
- Free parking
No Similar Jobs Found.