Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist
Laburnum Psychology are currently looking for personable, warm, easy-going psychologists to join our lovely team. We are extremely focused and committed to providing a supportive and connected environment for our psychologists to work in. Personality fit is key in our recruitment process, meaning that we have a built a positive and cohesive team. It is very important to us that everyone on our team enjoys coming to work, can be themselves and can build strong collegial relationships.
There are so many job opportunities for psychologists at the moment! Here are some of the reasons you might want to consider joining our team;
· We have an exceptional reputation in the community, particularly with surrounding GP’s. We have a strong referral network for adults, children and adolescents and are able to match clients with psychologist’s interest areas and expertise. We have a particularly close connection with a large local GP clinic and have one consulting room there which is a great opportunity to learn from each other and collaborate closely.
· We provide extensive support to our staff. We offer regular supervision as well as informal chats when needed. You will never feel alone in your work. If you require supervision for the Clinical Registrar Program, we can provide that for you as part of your employment.
· Our team engages in weekly (optional) peer supervision meetings which is a space to openly talk about struggles or road blocks we are having in our work without fear of judgement and with lots of useful brainstorming and support. We also run internal Professional development on a regular basis. Most recently this has been on Schema Therapy which is a strong interest area for many of our psychologists.
· We employ our staff into salaried position, meaning that you will receive a consistent income and will not feel the need to over book your diary. We want everyone to feel well remunerated and appreciated for the hard work that they do (not to mention all the study you completed!) Once you are up and running we require psychologists to see 5 clients per day. Any extras that you see on average over a quarter, will be paid to you as commission.
· We have an amazing admin team who do everything they can to make life as easy as possible for our psychologists. Unfortunately they can't write the GP letters for us, but they do almost everything else!
·We will provide a structured induction process so you can settle in well and make a great start in your work with us. You definitely won’t turn up to a full diary in your first weeks of work. We want you to have time to get to know the team and not be overwhelmed with new clients.
· We have a new purpose build building with plenty of space including a lovely staff room/ kitchen, which is key to building great relationships with colleagues. Onsite parking is also provided.
If you are interested in providing assessments as part of your workload, we are equipped with a wide variety of assessment tools, and are always open to purchasing others if they are needed. We have many referrals for assessment.
Kylie and Tim have been running Laburnum Psychology for 12 years and really want to welcome like-minded, empathetic, passionate psychologists to feel like an integral part of our team.
If you think this sounds like it might be the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to make contact.
Full time or Part time hours (minimum of 3 days per week)
Please only apply if you are eligible for registration as a psychologist with AHPRA and a Medicare provider number.
- Posted By: Mindwell Psychology
- Posted Date: 2022-08-19
- Location:Belmont VIC 3216
- Mindwell Psychology is currently looking for a contracting psychologist to join our team. Part...
- Psychologist – Registered or Clinical
- Posted By: Therapia Psychology
- Posted Date: 2022-08-18
- Location:Norwood SA 5067
- Psychologist – Registered or Clinical Are you looking for part-time work? Therapia is looking for...
- Posted By: The Health Collective
- Posted Date: 2022-08-11
- Location:Brunswick VIC 3056
- About the job If you are a psychologist looking to or currently working in private practice, then...
- Posted By: The Sunshine Club Psychology
- Posted Date: 2022-08-09
- Location:Cronulla NSW 2230
- About the job We are currently looking for a psychologist to join our growing practice in Cronull...