Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist - Behaviour Support: Perth
- : One Central Health
- : 08-Jun-2020
- : Tuart Hill WA 6060
One Central Health is an allied health centre with metro clinics in Tuart Hill and South Lake, and regional clinics in Kalgoorlie, Karratha and Tom Price.
We have a range of professionals including psychologists, speech pathologists, occupational therapists, paediatricians, and therapy assistants.
Due to the expansion of our company a full time position is currently open in our metro office for a Clinical or Registered Psychologist to join our team to assist with Behaviour Support.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for an experienced professional to work with individuals with challenging behaviours and complex presentations within the NDIS framework within a multidisciplinary team environment.
You will need to demonstrate the ability to:
- Conduct Functional Behaviour Assessments.
- Determine effective intervention strategies to address challenging behaviours (including self-harm and aggression towards others).
- Interpret clinical observations, reports and data to develop behaviour management plans.
- Liaise with stakeholders (both internal and external to OCH) to ensure the clients goals within NDIS are addressed.
- Train support staff and therapy assistants in implementing behaviour management plans.
- Clinical support to peer/junior psychologists, case review and problem solving.
- Complete all reporting obligations in a timely manner.
You will need to be registered with AHPRA as a Registered Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist. You will have at least 5 years’ experience in working with individuals with a disability and challenging behaviour support. Prior experience in NDIS systems and reporting is desirable. You will a passion for working within the disability community and experience working with families of children with a disability. You will also need to submit a current WWCC and Police Clearance.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work life balance, with a manageable caseload
- Competitive salary package
- Clinical support hours, opportunities to further develop your expertise
- Career advancement opportunities within One Central Health
- Work within our experienced multidisciplinary team.
No Similar Jobs Found.