Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor
- : ORS
- : 08-Sep-2020
- : All Perth WA
- Managing a caseload of workplace rehabilitation files and coordinating services to ensure that they achieve their return to work goals.
- Completing high-quality assessment and services such as Initial Assessments, Vocational Assessments etc
- Developing exceptionally well-written reports and management plans that incorporate useful and cutting edge strategies and interventions.
- Providing services across different environments including homes, schools, community programs, workplaces and/or ORS offices
- Entering all information, notes, time spent and documents are entered daily into ORS’ online case management database.
Requirements of the role:
- Rehabilitation Counsellor or Psychology degree and full ASORC/AHPRA registration
- Workplace Rehabilitation Experience (desirable)
No Similar Jobs Found.