Psychologist - Rehabilitation Consultant
- Generous relocation and salary packages available
- Large and supportive multi-disciplinary team – Supervision support and assistance
- Excellent career progression opportunities and professional development
Konekt Workcare makes a difference by helping Australians IN to work, BACK to work, and BE WELL when at work, to maximise workforce participation. We’re looking for Psychologists, Provisional Psychologists or Rehab Counsellors to join our team of rehabilitation consultants in Darwin
In this role, you’ll be
- Working with clients such as Corporates, Insurance Companies, Government Department as well as NDIS and Employment Services
- Counselling clients to identify overcome barriers to entering the workforce, identify future employment options, through assessments and review of their transferable skills, qualifications and interests
- Utilising your specialist knowledge and skills to conduct assessments such as vocational assessments, vocational counselling, initial rehabilitation assessments and adjustment to injury counselling
- Evaluating the treatment and/or rehabilitation needs of workers who have been involved in a work-related or non-work-related injury, or who have experienced an illness causing work incapacity
- Responsible for effective case management to plan, coordinate and monitor your client’s progress toward their return to work goal
Why read on?
- You’ll be part of one of Australia’s largest workplace injury prevention providers
- You’ll help people enjoy the health benefits of work, and support individuals and organisations achieve their potential
- You’ll work with variety of industries, including government, mining, retail, emergency services, manufacturing, transport, security, hospitality and labour hire
When you join our team, we look forward to offering you:
FLEXIBLE WORKING AND VARIETY
Spend some time in the office, visiting worksites, attending medical appointments with your clients and a whole lot more. No two days are ever the same here.
CAREER PROGRESSION LIKE NO OTHER
Take the lead in your growth and development with opportunities for learning, coaching and mentoring. As part of the global APM Group your career progression can stretch as far as your imagination can take you.
Supervision support for Provisional Psychologist Registration
Other great benefits include salary ranging between $65K – 95K (depending on your experience), pool car, Mobile phone and laptop, and the opportunity to purchase extra leave and salary sacrifice.
Thinking about applying? Here's what we're looking for:
- Professional registration with AHPRA or ASORC or RCAA
- Comcare accredited (desirable but not essential)
- A variety of levels of experience from graduate to senior levels
- Exemplary communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of people
- A motivation to achieve targets and be business-savvy
- Open to having a pre-employment national criminal check carried out prior to employment
READY TO JOIN?
Apply today to fast-track your application
We're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity
We welcome all people to join our team, including people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, living with disability, all gender identities, LGBTQIA+, people of any socioeconomic status, of any age, race, national origin or ethnicity. We believe each person’s uniqueness makes us even better at the work we do.
No Similar Jobs Found.