Psychologist - Relocation assistance - New Grads welcome!
- : Equilibrium Health
- : 27-Dec-2019
- : Bundall QLD 4217
Contract Psychologist wanted for central Gold Coast location - New Grads welcome!
Due to our expanding referral base, Equilibrium Health on the Gold Coast has a unique opportunity for a registered Psychologist to join our team of experienced and friendly practitioners. This is an amazing opportunity for either an experienced consultant, or someone looking to establish and build a diverse client base.
- Premium location, central to the Gold Coast's established 'Health Hub' with a modern fit out
- Established systems and processes with strong administrative support allowing you to focus on clients
- Competitive split fee arrangement with on target earnings from $130k - $170k for a full case load
- Flexible hours and case load. Work as little or as much as you like between 2 and 5 days per week with after hours and group sessions available if desired
- Diverse referral base with a broad range of clients allowing for generalist or specialist exposure
- Extensive no cost training and development opportunities from a strong support base of experienced Psychologists
Equilibrium Health has been established since 2007 offering multidisciplinary mental health services with an excellent reputation in the local community as a leading provider for all ages. We are passionate about developing, evaluating, disseminating and delivering innovative health services for individuals, in partnership with carers, consumers and the community. This offers an excellent opportunity to build a base for your business with the support of other well established, professional and reputable Psychologists. Take advantage of our potential pre-existing client base & internal patient referrals, while avoiding the overheads and headaches of running your own practice or leasing your own space.
As a practice we promote a wholistic approach to Psychology providing services to children, teenagers, adults, couples & families. Our team members also have their own individual interests and niche focuses with constant referrals across most disciplines. We have established partnerships within our local community (CALD & LGBTIqap+) with a strong focus on education and learning for professionals and community members.
What we provide:
- Amazing central which is easy to find with on site parking for you and your clients providing them with a premium experience
- Large fully appointed, well furnished, air-conditioned consultation rooms with a bright modern fit-out
- Full amenities including Patient restrooms, kitchen / staff room facilities and monitored security
- Surrounded by other health professionals and close to Pindara hospital for excellent networking opportunities
- Use of all basic office facilities such as a shared PO box, phone lines, high speed wireless internet, printing/faxing/photocopying equipment
- Secretarial support including diary management, messaging and billing
- Onsite EFTPOS / Hi-Caps terminal and Medicare billing
- Advertising and marketing (included in all Equilibrium Health Marketing Media i.e. website, print ads, brochures, etc.)
- Access to our extensive library of print, email, video, book & therapy-material resources
- Ongoing cleaning and facility maintenance program
- Training & supervision in how to work even more effectively in a contractor setting should you desire it
- Fun induction program including weekly focused training, case conceptualisation & skills training to ensure you feel confident working with all types of presentations should you wish to try or specialise in different areas
- Debriefing opportunities & support from an extremely friendly & well established caring team of Psychologists.
- Opportunities to work with groups or run seminars should you wish to
- Strong client demand (generally between 4 week and 3 months waiting lists) for our services as a result of our recognition. This demand has existed for almost 10 years & therefore we can assure any Psychologists a high level of security in working with us.
Most importantly, we care about people - & we care about each other. We meet formally together as a team to develop our skills in working with people (and eat & drink!). We also try to catch up a couple of times a year for social dinners/functions. You can find out more about us by looking at our website: www.equilibriumhealthgc.com.au or going to our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/equilibriumhealthgc?fref=ts)
We are looking for experienced psychologist who are fully registered with AHPRA, but are also willing to assist new graduates from the 6 year MA course who are eligible to get a Medicare provider number. You would need to be able to commit to at least 2 days per week of your choosing (Tuesday – Saturday) but ideally would be able to take a full caseload over 5 days. With all the business and administrative overheads taken care of, you are free to focus on your client’s health and we will provide the flexibility for you to do so. Ideally, you should possess the below:
- Full registration with APRHA
- Eligibility for Medicare and Hicaps
- Strong CBT skills and experience with other therapeutic modalities (e.g. DBT, Schema Therapy, Narrative, ACT, COS, Family Therapy)
- Understand working with children and adolescents, and families
- Ability to liaise with other professionals such as GPs, school staff, Psychiatrists
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and enthusiasm for your profession
- Professional attitude, conscientious, organized and reliable
- Strong time management skills with a quick and efficient work style
- Competence in use of online case notes and management and reporting
- Ability to provide succinct and timely written reports where required
- Own ABN
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
If you would like to take advantage of this unique opportunity, Please forward your Resume and Cover Letter encompassing the essential criteria. Interviews will be held as applications are received. We look forward to hearing from you!
No Similar Jobs Found.