Psychologist - Rockhampton
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 12-Sep-2020
- : Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast QLD
This private practice is currently recruiting to the following position:
Psychologist - Young People
Location: Rockhampton Generalist Clinic
Qualifications: Minimum Fully Registered General Psychologist
Target Group: Young people and Youth (up to 16 years). This private practice specialises in supporting Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander identifying consumers however also provides services to the wider community.
Service Delivery Method: Face to Face, and Telehealth.
Service Delivery Mode: One on One and Group.
Hours: Flexible and initially up to 16 hours per fortnight.
Start: Preferred start is before end August 2020.
Remuneration: Fixed sum for 16 hours per fortnight.
Other Requirements: Must be prepared to apply for a Provider Number for Medicare Billing.
- Office space provided
- Technology provided (i.e., computer workstation)
- Administrative support provided (appointment booking, billing, general administration tasks)
- Dedicated Mental Health Worker allocated in support of each clinic and for ongoing consumer support.
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please click apply now.
No Similar Jobs Found.