Psychologist Supervisor – All Sites
- : Learning Links
- : 29-Jul-2020
- : All Sydney NSW
Do you enjoy ongoing psychology professional development and peer supervision?
Learning Links are seeking authorised supervisors wanting to mentor and supervise our registered and provisional psychologists completing our Provisional Psychologist Registration Program. The Psychology Supervisor contributes to the educational outcomes of children with learning difficulties by having the clinical expertise and the ability to integrate psychological knowledge to inform client care pathways and service innovation within the Psychology team.
Why is Learning Links right for you?
Learning Links is the place for you to expand your mentoring & supervision skills and make a genuine difference to the journey of a psychologist and/or provisional psychologist! You will be part of supportive and collaborative multidisciplinary team of Allied Health and Educational professionals.
About the role:
- Provides regular clinical supervision and professional development as an authorised Psychology AHPRA supervisor;
- Ensures team members are appropriately skilled and competent through recruitment, induction, and ongoing learning and development, and supervision.
- Ensures the Psychology program complies with all industry and Learning Links’ regulations and procedures, including measurement and quality improvement initiatives;
- Collaborates with and support school communities through consultation and professional learning;
- Registered Psychologist with the Australian Psychologist Board
- Authorised Supervisor with the Australian Psychology Board.
- Experience providing high quality supervision via the 4 + 2 and/or 5 +1 program for provisional psychologists.
- Ability to work flexibly in a team-based environment
- Experience in child & adolescent psychology
Benefits of the role:
- You will have an option of working across one of our centres in Sydney – Bella Vista, Gledswood Hills, Peakhurst, Maroubra, Alexandria and Liverpool
- You can set your times for delivering supervision
- There is team of supervisors which allows sharing of knowledge around AHPRA guidelines
- Peer supervision opportunities
To be considered for the role, application must include:
- CV and cover letter, including your response to the essential criteria
- Two current professional referees
Please click on APPLY NOW to submit your application. To view further information about the role, please view the Position Description.
No Similar Jobs Found.