- : Australian Barnardos Recruitment Services
- : 07-Aug-2020
- : Berowra NSW 2081
Our Client provides family, community and rehabilitation services across Sydney. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Psychologist to join their team based in Ingleburn and Eagle Vale.
The successful applicant will work as part of a team to assess new people to the program, devise a treatment plan and treat according to that plan.THIS ROLE WILL INVOLVE:
- Assessing clients based on biopsychosocial evaluations, psychometric tests, semi-structured interviews, therapy sessions and neuropsychological assessments.
- Identifying appropriate plans for a variety of mental, behavioural or emotional disorders.
- Assisting client's define their goals within an action plan to achieve treatment goals
- Treat and monitor clients through regular sessions and adjust treatment plans according to behavioural changes.
- Co-facilitate psychoeducation groups or group therapy.
- Strong clinical record keeping
- Collaborative approach to treatment planning
- Tertiary qualification in Psychology
- The role can be adapted to suit a new graduate or someone with 3 to 4 years experience
- A number of probity checks are required including holding a current working with children and undertaking a National police checks.
No Similar Jobs Found.