- : Queensland Government Health
- : 13-May-2020
- : Hervey Bay & Fraser Coast QLD
Acute Care Team, Wide Bay Mental Health and Specialised Services, Hervey Bay and Maryborough Hospitals
An exciting opportunity is currently available for an experienced Mental Health Clinician to join the Acute Care Team, Wide Bay Mental Health & Specialised Services at Hervey Bay and Maryborough Hospitals within the Wide Bay Hospital and Health Service. The Wide Bay area is arguably one of the most beautiful regions of Queensland. The Health Service stretches from Agnes Water in the North to Maryborough in the South and provides acute care services to a population of over 200,000 residents including several rural communities.
Take a chance, progress your career and discover all that the Wide Bay has to offer.
- Deliver clinical services within an integrated mental health service environment with a multidisciplinary team focus. The provisions of these services are to consumers and carers experiencing and affected by serious mental health disorders and other serious mental health problems across both the community and inpatient settings.
- Participation in all aspects of the Model of Service Delivery including an extended hours Acute Care Team (ACT) Emergency Department and MH CALL service.
Prior to being made an offer of employment, you will be required to demonstrate immunity to the following Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD): Hepatitis B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella (chicken pox), and Pertussis (whooping cough).
From 9th December 2019 all new employees will be required to be assessed for their risk of Tuberculosis (TB). For further information regarding TB please visit Queensland Health website: Tuberculosis
Find out more in the attached Role Description.
You will receive a competetive remuneration package value up to $115,508 p.a. comprising salary between $94,545 - $101,237 p.a. (Nurse Grade 6 (1)) or $110,501 p.a. comprising salary between $65,894 - $96,849 p.a., employer contribution to superannuation (up to 12.75%) and annual leave loading (17.5%) (HP3) (Permanent Full Time, 76 hours p.f.) (Applications will remain current for twelve months) Job Ad Reference H2004WB342783
Other benefits include:
- Fantastic salary sacrificing benefits
- Professional Development Allowance
- Professional Development Leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Lower cost of living
Discover Fraser Coast
The Fraser Coast, known for its diverse, natural landscapes, laid-back lifestyle and mild climate, is located just a quick 45-minute flight north of Brisbane. This destination with a difference is the stepping off point to the World Heritage-listed Fraser Island, the location of incredible whale watching encounters and has arguably the safest family-friendly beaches in Queensland. Stroll along the Hervey Bay esplanade for alfresco cafes, shops, picnic areas, playgrounds and vibrant marina, or soak up the history and culture in the provincial city of Maryborough.
How to apply:
The Role Description and Information Package provide specific information on how to apply for the advertised position.
No Similar Jobs Found.