- : The Benevolent Society
- : 27-Sep-2020
- : Gosford NSW 2250
Love making a difference as an Psychologist?
The Benevolent Society has an opportunity for an psychologist to join our multi-disciplinary disability services team. The role will support clients in Central Coast, working flexibly to offer services in client homes, community settings and our offices at Gosford.
As Australia’s first charity, we’ve been supporting people with a disability, children, families, older peoples and carers since 1812. Not-for-profit and non-religious, we have a vision of a just society where everyone can live their best life and a 200+ year track record of fighting for social justice. We deliver on our vision through a progressive, talented multi-disciplinary team of over 1,300 staff; supporting over 40,000 people each year in five States and Territories. Our team live and breathe our values every day – integrity, respect, collaboration, effectiveness and optimism.
Why work with us?
We support people to live their best life. That includes you! You might be interested in:
- Access to great professional development including monthly Communities of Practice, and a range of other learning opportunities tailored to you
- Supporting a diverse range of clients from children to adults, through our range of disability programs funded by the NDIS, state education departments and other government programs
- Working in a truly multi-disciplinary team of OTs, Speech Pathologists, Behaviour Support Practitioners, Psychologists and Support Coordinators to deliver outcomes for clients
- Strong career advancement including annual selection process for Senior practitioner roles, management pathways, and transfer and secondment opportunities across TBS programs and locations
- Flexible working conditions with part-time and remote working arrangements supported and mobile working tools supplied
- A focus on work / life balance with access to monthly Accrued Days Off, up to two weeks additional purchased annual leave each year, and access to long service leave after five years
- Competitive remuneration with access to salary packaging of up to $15,900 per year, employee discount program including gyms/fitness centres, and novated car leases.
- Realistic performance targets with lots of support as you build your caseload and experience.
Who are we looking for?
We want to speak to Psychologist who are:
- Passionate about supporting people with a disability to achieve their goals
- Honest and who carry out their role with integrity and demonstrate genuine respect for all people regardless of their disability, culture, age, gender, sexual orientation
- Experienced in applying evidence-based practice frameworks to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate supports
- Able to work in a flexible, person-centred and strengths-based way across a diverse range of settings to meet client needs
- Willing to contribute to and develop their professional skills through our internal practice communities
- Effective time managers to ensure they can meet client goals and performance expectations
- Effective communicators who can produce quality written work
- Collaborative team players, willing to contribute to our friendly and supportive culture
- Currently registered with Speech Pathology Australia
- Current driver’s licence (cars provided)
No Similar Jobs Found.