- : Learning Links
- : 10-Oct-2020
- : All Sydney NSW
Are you looking for Casual Psychologist position working in schools and our clinics?
Do you enjoy ongoing psychology professional development and supervision?
Learning Links is the place for you to maintain and expand your counselling and assessment skills and support children and families to thrive!
We are seeking a registered psychologist to provide psychological therapy and assessment services to children and parents at either our Bella Vista, Gledswood Hills, Peakhurst, Liverpool or Maroubra locations. Newly registered psychologists are eligible to apply.
Why is Learning Links right for you?
- Large team of psychologists allows sharing of knowledge and expertise
- Supervision provided
- Professional Development Days held every school holidays
- Registered Psychologist with the AHPRA
- Experience providing counselling and assessments to children and families
- Eligible to obtain a Medicare provider number
- Eligible to be a provider of NDIS services
What we offer
A competitive package will be based on relevant qualifications and experience. Learning Links employees receive tax effective salary packaging opportunities, which means you can increase the value of your take-home pay.
Other benefits you can access working with Learning Links include:
- Working in a dynamic and growth orientated not for profit environment;
- Life/ work Balance;
- Ongoing professional development; and
- Employee Assistance Program.
No Similar Jobs Found.