- : Kidzwish Foundation
- : 14-Oct-2020
- : Shell Cove NSW 2529
- Permanent – full time/ part time position
- Attractive location in the southern Illawarra region – enjoy a relaxed beach lifestyle
- Work in an interdisciplinary team of experienced Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists
- Supportive team work and collaboration
- Diverse caseload of paediatric disability clients
- Flexible work arrangements
- Autonomy over caseload and client management
- Professional development supported
- Attractive salary packaging options
Please attach CV to your application as well as a document addressing selection criteria:
Experience working with children on Positive Behaviour Support
Experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, dual diagnosis
KidzWish is delivers speech and occupational therapy, support work and assisted programs built on a family centred approach, through individual and group sessions at home, preschool, school and within the community. We provide support workers to assist children with social skills, personal confidence and community participation and offer respite to our KidzWish families.
Our assisted programs are made up of Music and Dance program, Sports Academy, an interactive games session, and parent and sibling support groups.
No Similar Jobs Found.