Mind Connect Psychology is a well established psychology practice located in Kogarah, walking distance from Kogarah train station. We are dedicated to providing professional psychology services, helping our clients achieve positive change, mental health and well-being. For more information on our practice, please visit: www.mindconnect.sydney.
We are expanding our practice and looking for an energetic and motivated psychologist to join our passionate team. If you are looking for the perfect work/life balance and to be part of a supportive and welcoming team then this is the role for you!
This opportunity is part-time, on a contractor basis. You must be available for a minimum 18 hours per week and willing to work one evening per week (until 8pm). There is capacity to increase hours in future.
The role will involve providing psychological therapy to clients with various presentations. At Mind Connect Psychology we accept clients of all ages, however we are currently looking for a clinician who is primarily willing to work with adults. Experience working with children and adolescents, whilst advantageous, is not essential.
Newly registered psychologists, or experienced psychologists from other sectors wishing to start their career in private practice, are eligible and encouraged to apply.
About the role:
Attractive remuneration based on experience.
Minimum 3 days/18 available hours per week with capacity to increase over time.
Minimum of one evening of availability per week (until 8pm).
Flexibility to choose your hours/days.
Paperless practice with online record keeping and diary system
Regular supervision with a Board Approved Supervisor
Peer supervision and team social events to connect with like minded colleagues
Referrals ready and waiting to be allocated
About our practice:
Modern, spacious, private office spaces
Ample resources available and shared amongst psychologists
Kitchenette, team lunch room, bathroom facilities
Located in the heart of Kogarah very close to public transport, with ample coffee shops and restaurants at our doorstep
NDIS Registered Provider
Full registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
Eligibility to obtain Medicare provider number
Current Working with Children Check and Police Check
Current professional indemnity insurance
Enthusiastic, passionate and driven psychologist with strong work ethic
Experience in providing CBT and other evidence-based therapy
Demonstrated experience working with adults to support a range of emotional and social issues
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to work autonomously within a team.
- Psychologist or Mental Health Social Worker
- Posted By: Mindscape Psychology and Allied Health
- Posted Date: 2022-08-04
- Location:Leichhardt NSW 2040
- GET TO KNOW US Who we are: Mindscape Psychology and Allied Health is a bright, vibrant space t...
- Posted By: King Street Psychology Clinic
- Posted Date: 2022-08-03
- Location:Newtown NSW 2042
- About the job Registered Psychologist / Clinical Psychology Registrar / Clinical Psychologist (Ch...
- Posted By: Evo Psychology
- Posted Date: 2022-08-03
- Location:Phillip ACT 2606
- About the job Evo Psychology are seeking an experienced, self-sufficient, client-centered Psychol...
- Posted By: Hargan Psychology
- Posted Date: 2022-08-01
- Location:Hawthorn VIC 3122
- JOIN THE TEAM Become a Psychologist at Hargan Psychology today We’re a team of change-makers....