Operating in the Australian market for almost 30 years, Assure (part of the APM Group) is a market leader in the provision of Business Psychology solutions. Through best practice Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) Assure implements professional, innovative and engaging solutions for organisations and individuals that promote productivity and wellbeing in the workplace.
With significant growth affording your permanent and stable employment, we are offering a competitive and highly desirable opportunity for a Psychologist to join our team, based in Mount Isa. We will consider full time or part time. We are also happy to discuss relocation assistance or the possibility of FIFO (Fly in, Fly Out) options.
In this role you will contribute to the values driven, highly professional and ethical delivery of services to Assure customers through the provision of services including EAP counselling, psychological interventions, trauma and critical incident management.
Regular clinical PD and peer support is provided. Some of the other benefits include stability, salary packaging options including novated vehicle leasing, discounted private health insurance, pre-purchased leave and parental leave entitlements. Your leave is covered by a locum placement.
Be Assured, our people matter:
Assure offers its employees great opportunities for personal and professional growth, mentoring and development in a highly supportive environment. Coupled with a competitive remuneration package, this role presents an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to have a challenging and rewarding career with a company that truly values its people.
You will be self-motivated, reliable and have personal and professional presence, integrity, business ethics and credibility to represent Assure in a positive manner and positively contribute to the Assure culture.
- Psychologist with General AHPRA registration
- Broad experience in clinical and counselling interventions to a wide range of client presentations
- Demonstrated ability to work competently and independently with a diverse and complex case load
- Engaging interpersonal skills and the ability to contribute effectively to a team setting
- Warmth, flexibility and calmness under pressure
- Good computing skills, superior written skills, attention to detail and the ability to follow administration procedures with accuracy and efficiency
- Working knowledge of best practice principles and experience in providing critical incident management services is highly desirable
- Willing to undergo a new National Criminal History check upon successful application
- Current driver’s licence, own transport and Australian Working Rights is essential.
- Posted By: Finding Balance Psychology
- Posted Date: 2022-08-19
- Location:Embleton WA 6062
- We’re looking for an experienced eating disorder psychologist for our growing private practice. ...
- Posted By: Happy Brain Psychology
- Posted Date: 2022-08-18
- Location:Booval QLD 4304
- About the job Are you a NeuroAffirmative Psychologist seeking to make a difference? Do you want t...
- Posted By: Early Intervention Support Services
- Posted Date: 2022-08-17
- Location:All Melbourne VIC
- Amazing Remuneration, Flexible Working Arrangement, UBER Eats Mondays, Monthly activities with AH team (movies, massage, bowling, etc), + More!!!!
- Mental Health Clinician – Mount Isa
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:mount isa QLD 4825
- Are you a registered psychologist, clinical psychologist, mental health accredited social worker, mental health accredited registered nurse or mental health accredited occupational therapist? Applicants who...