About Living Dreams Disability Services
We are a disability health care service, we approach our clients health and wellness from a holistic point of view, with experienced NDIS registered professionals who work together across a variety of key health services to help maximise their outcomes and achieve their goals. With our clients at the heart of everything we do, we’ve intentionally provided a variety of healthcare services under one roof, eliminating the lack of communication between providers and constant travel between them.
"We see the ability not the disability."
Living Dreams Disability Services has an opportunity for a Psychologist to join our welcoming team. You will be given the opportunity to work with our highly diverse range of clients and collaborate with your like-minded colleagues to create holistic solutions focused on the compounding benefits of multiservice solutions. We support clients with a variety of conditions, such as but not limited to the following:
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Learning or Intellectual Disabilities
Speech, visual and hearing impairment
This is a challenging, stimulating and very rewarding opportunity that allows you the freedom to grow your skills further and experience new opportunities while changing lives on a daily basis.
Requirements of you
- You are a qualified Psychologist with AHPRA Registration, or
- You must hold current general registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
- You hold or are willing to obtain a current Working with Children Check
- You must complete an NDIS Worker Screening Check
- You have a passion for disability care and have experience working with clients with disabilities
- You must have a current ABN and up to date insurance
- BP Allied software experience preferred but not essential (training will be provided)
At Living Dreams Disability Services, you will;
- A laptop and own office space
- Access to required assessment and therapy equipment
- Staff discounted rates on in house provided services
- Free access to state of the art personal training studio
- Subcontractor opportunity giving you the ability to have uncapped earning potential
- Flexible working hours to suit your work life balance
- Ongoing support and training in your professional career