We are looking to welcome an enthusiastic registered psychologist to our allied health team.About us:
We are an established multidisciplinary Allied Health Hub, with clinics in New Lambton and our newly purpose-built clinic in Warners Bay. We take a collaborative approach to intervention while working closely with our patients to help them to achieve their goals. At Chiropractic Plus – We Care, Communicate and Connect every patient and team member.What we offer:
As a team we understand and embrace the importance of providing a supportive environment for all practitioners and support staff. This position offers:
- Attractive salary – willingness to negotiate for the right person
- Access to our intra-clinic referral system and our database of over 35,000 patients
- A supportive, welcoming, and dedicated team
- An annual professional development allowance to facilitate your ongoing career development and learning opportunities
- Flexible working hours, with both part-time and full-time positions available.
- Opportunities to work across both clinic locations and telehealth
- Administrative support includes reception services, referral management, registration compliance monitoring, and client account management
As a member of our team, you would be :
- Dedicated to providing individualised evidence-based treatment to support clients to maximise their physical and psychological wellbeing for a variety of conditions
- Provide psychological assessment and holistic therapeutic intervention, counselling and treatment
- Planning, implementing, and evaluating client-centred intervention programs for individuals with diverse presentations
- Working with individuals of all ages
- Active collaboration as a member of our multidisciplinary team to support client development, team knowledge and growth
- Contribute to strategic management, ongoing development, and implementation of our psychology service
- Promote and embody Chiropractic Plus values
- An interest and passion for quality, evidence based therapeutic psychological services
- Ability to work with a variety of conditions
- Ability to work with individuals of all ages
- Enjoy working in a team dynamic
- Work collaboratively with other health professionals within Chiropractic Plus
- A degree in Psychology
- AHPRA Registration
- Have or be eligible to obtain Medicare and DVA registration
- More than three years clinical experience
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
- NSW Working with Children Check
- National Police check
Please upload resume and cover letter addressing the ideal candidate section.
- Posted By: Finding Balance Psychology
- Posted Date: 2022-08-19
- Location:Embleton WA 6062
- We’re looking for an experienced eating disorder psychologist for our growing private practice. ...
- Posted By: Happy Brain Psychology
- Posted Date: 2022-08-18
- Location:Booval QLD 4304
- About the job Are you a NeuroAffirmative Psychologist seeking to make a difference? Do you want t...
- Posted By: Early Intervention Support Services
- Posted Date: 2022-08-17
- Location:All Melbourne VIC
- Amazing Remuneration, Flexible Working Arrangement, UBER Eats Mondays, Monthly activities with AH team (movies, massage, bowling, etc), + More!!!!
- Mental Health Clinician – Mount Isa
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:mount isa QLD 4825
- Are you a registered psychologist, clinical psychologist, mental health accredited social worker, mental health accredited registered nurse or mental health accredited occupational therapist? Applicants who...