The Psychologist will be an experienced and innovative mental health professional who is experienced in working in a youth mental health setting. The role will require a highly motivated individual who can engage, liaise and manage issues with a broad range of presentations.
Working within a multi-disciplinary team, the Psychologist will have a pivotal role within Paragon Wellness. The clinician will contribute to the formulation and delivery of high quality early intervention to our clients and their families. The clinician will have a direct role in the engagement, assessment and coordination of care for young people accessing Paragon Wellness. The Psychologist will assist in the referral of young people to appropriate programs either within Paragon Wellness, other community agencies or mental health services.
This is suitable for independent clinicians who wish to work flexible days/hours as a contractors.
We are currently seeking both registered and clinical psychologists.
What you need (Essential):
- Must have own ABN
- AHPRA Registration
- Police Clearance
- Indemnity Insurance
- Looking for a team environment
- Psychologist / Clinical Psychologist
- Posted By: More Good Days
- Posted Date: 2022-07-15
- Location:All Australia
- Telehealth psychologist Independent Contractor Fully registered psychologist Work Remotely...
- Posted By: Centre for Anxiety and OCD (CAO)
- Posted Date: 2022-07-14
- Location:Palm Beach QLD 4221
- Work With Us At CAO, we are always expanding and seeking new psychologists to join our team. If y...