Radiographer/Medical Imaging Technologist (MIT)
We are seeking energetic and enthusiastic Radiographers who are keen to upskill.
You will have
- Excellent general experience (CT or MRI experience an advantage but not essential)
- Proven experience in a busy clinical environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A valid AHPRA registration
- A valid Victorian Radiation Use Licence
- A relevant qualification in Medical Imaging
- Availability to work some weekends on a rotational basis.
We are offering
- An opportunity work with professional, caring teams
- An opportunity to upskill
- Above award remuneration based on an EBA
- Excellent work conditions and atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and opportunities to work at various clinics across Melbourne South East, East regions, with your preferred region to be negotiated
- No on-call
- Exclusive staff discounts for groceries, popular retail outlets and fuel
No recruitment agencies please.
Marina Radiology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Similar Jobs Found.