- : St Vincent's Hospital Sydney
- : 16-Jul-2020
- : Darlinghurst NSW 2010
Salary: $64278.78- 93112.66 AUD Per annum
A vacancy exists in the Medical Imaging Department for a highly motivated Level 1/2 Radiographer in the St Vincent's Hospital Medical Imaging Service with appropriate knowledge and skills to join our friendly and supportive team. Our progressive and innovative team offers development opportunities for our staff and a caring environment for the delivery of high quality patient centred care. The successful applicants will want to be leaders in their field and wish to join a centre of excellence.
We provide customer focused diagnostic services and are part of an established dynamic research facility.
This position requires a Working with Children Check (WWCC) issued by the Office of the Children's Guardian. For more information and how to apply, please visit the Office of the Children's Guardian website www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/working-with-children/working-with-children-chec k
The vacancy is open to Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens who hold a valid New Zealand passport, Australian permanent residents and those non-residents deemed by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship to be eligible to work in Australia only.
About St Vincent's Health Network Sydney:
St Vincent's Health Network Sydney is made up of three public hospitals, St Vincent's Hospital Sydney, Sacred Heart Health Service and St Joseph's Hospital at Auburn. We are part of St Vincent's Health Australia, the largest diversified health care organisation within Australia's not for profit Catholic health care sector. As a Catholic health and aged care service provider, our mission is to bring God's love to those in need through the healing ministry of Jesus, with a commitment to those who are poor and vulnerable.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity, ethical practices, and the principles of cultural diversity and promote a smoke free work environment. Appropriate criminal record and child protection checks are conducted for all successful candidates. Employment with St Vincent's is subject to you having current immunity status that complies with the Assessment, Screening & Vaccination against Specified Infectious Diseases - Policy Directive Immunisation history complies with NSW Health Policy Directive PD2020_017. Appointment and ongoing employment will be subject to continued compliance with the policy directive.
What we offer:
· Generous salary packaging and Fitness Passport for eligible staff
· Opportunity to access a large range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
· Supported post graduate opportunities within applicable fields
· Careers development opportunities across the St Vincent’s Health Australia Network.
· Accrued day off once a month where applicable
· Employee Assistance Program
St Vincent's Health Network Sydney is committed to reconciliation and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply for all advertised positions.
When applying for the position, Applicants will be required to upload a recent Resume as well as a separate Cover Letter addressing the Selection Criteria for the position as outlined below. External applicants are to upload their Cover Letter alongside their Resume when reaching the ‘My Experience tab >Resume/CV> Upload. For Internal applicants, this document is to be uploaded further down the page alongside your Resume under Resume/CV> Upload.
- Personal integrity and demonstrated commitment to the Philosophy, Mission and Values of Mary Aikenhead Ministries and St Vincent’s Health Australia
- Bachelor of Science Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent. Current AHPRA registration.Current New South Wales EPA Radiation License (14).
- Previous clinical experience within a medical imaging environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a multidisciplinary team and ability to motivate and inspire staff and work as a team to achieve organisational outcomes.
- Commitment to best practice and proven aptitude in complex problem solving and decision making.
- Proven high level communication, interpersonal, negotiation skills and high level of computer literacy.
- Proven experience in the application of quality improvement, industrial, risk management and WH&S principles. Actively involved in personal continuing education.
An example on how to address the selection criteria is provided in the link below in order to assist you with completing your application. Applicants that do not address the selection criteria will have their application automatically culled.
Applications close 21st July at 11.59pm
No Similar Jobs Found.