Radiologist (Area Of Need) - Equity Opportunity, Part-time / Full-time
- : New Medical Imaging
- : 10-Jun-2020
- : Craigieburn VIC 3064
Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Partner, Contract, Locum
We are currently looking for a talented Radiologist (Area of Need) to drive the delivery of high quality, accurate and efficient radiology services. Equity or partnership options available.
New Medical Imaging is a robust and expanding radiologist owned practice that has been operating in the North West region of Melbourne, offering CT, Ultrasound, Xray , Bone Densitometry, Echocardiography , Dental and Interventional Radiology .
We are committed to providing an exceptional level of care for our patients and are looking for a Radiologist to join our growing practices based out of Craigieburn and Gladstone Park. There is no on call responsibility.
Internationally trained or new graduates are also encouraged to apply.
You will enjoy working in a busy centre with a close knit dynamic team.
At New Medical Imaging you will enjoy;
- Great work environment.
- Focus on learning and development.
- Focus on patient care.
The applicants should have the following skills to be considered for the job;
- Demonstrated abilities in providing patient care and customer service delivery standards.
- Demonstrated experience in the above modalities
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- The ability to problem solve and resolve conflict in a complex environment.
- Fellowship with RANZCR & AHPRA specialist registration or Met the RANZCR requirements for AON (5 years training)
In return, you will enjoy working with a small friendly & supportive team.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
No Similar Jobs Found.