Radiologist - Full time Melbourne
- : HealthcareLink - On-demand Support
- : 15-Oct-2019
- : All Melbourne VIC
Our client is a leading and established private practice, located in the north-east part of Melbourne metro area, requires an experienced Radiologist to join their growing team.
They are seeking a professional individual who will play an essential role to help growing their practice.
The organisation has an established and experienced medical imaging team who is willing to provide all kinds of support to their new team member.
Our client provides the following services:
X-Ray & OPG, CT, Ultrasound, 3D & 4D Gender Scans and Interventional Procedures.
To be successful, you must have:
- Current AHPRA Specialist registration
- Experience in women’s imaging would be a strong advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong focus on patients and excellent client service skills
For more information please contact Nadia on 0413 261 155 or nadiahealthcarelink.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.