We are a private mental health (Psychiatry & Psychology) practice specialising in Children, Adolescents and Adults.
We are a young practice based on strong values of integrity, fairness, respect, trust and best possible care for our clients.
As we are growing, we are seeking a Clinical psychologist to be part of our team. We are looking for someone open-minded with a warm personality, a friendly disposition and a passion for work.
If you enjoy working with adolescents and adults and looking to develop your career in a modern, progressive growing practice this may be an opportunity for you.
Position is available as permanent full-time, part-time or contract basis.
What we can offer
- A warm and friendly team environment.
- We offer support and a competitive hourly rate/salary. Excellent remuneration based on experience.
- A friendly and collaborative environment, and practice within a modern, child and family-friendly clinic.
- Complete administration support including the booking of appointments, invoicing and accounts.
- Computers, stationery, assessment & therapy equipment as required
- Access to professional development (PD)
- Peer support
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provision of individual therapy to adolescents and Adult clients.
- Report writing in relation to assessments & Medicare requirements
- Ongoing liaison with our client's management team (Psychiatrist, GP, other therapists)
- Ability to work with short, medium and longer-term client presentation
- Maintenance of professional case notes, file management and ethical standards
- Possible involvement in social skills groups or dyads
Selection Criteria for this position:
- Full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA
- Registration with Medicare as a provider.
- Current Working with Children's Check and National Police Check
- If you would like to work as a contractor (as opposed to salary-based), you will need an ABN & Indemnity Insurance (we can help)
Knowledge, Skill & Experience
- Must be able to work in Australia without any restrictions.
- Demonstrated skill in counselling and case management of Adolescents and Adults
- Demonstrated skill and experience in providing Psychological interventions
- Strong record management, case note-taking skills and ethical practice
- Demonstrated ability to engage clients effectively
- Ability to manage caseload independently but collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Qualifications and desire to supervise Psychology Interns/Provisional psychologists (for clinical psychologist)
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Skilled and experienced in Family therapy.
- Sound computer literacy skills (we are a digital practice).
- Experience in working with high functioning adults with Autism and/or ADHD.
If you are an independent, flexible, open-minded therapist and want to work somewhere amazing we would love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included and treated fairly and with respect.
- Posted By: Happy Brain Psychology
- Posted Date: 2022-08-18
- Location:Booval QLD 4304
- About the job Are you a NeuroAffirmative Psychologist seeking to make a difference? Do you want t...
- Posted By: Early Intervention Support Services
- Posted Date: 2022-08-17
- Location:All Melbourne VIC
- Amazing Remuneration, Flexible Working Arrangement, UBER Eats Mondays, Monthly activities with AH team (movies, massage, bowling, etc), + More!!!!
- Mental Health Clinician – Mount Isa
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:mount isa QLD 4825
- Are you a registered psychologist, clinical psychologist, mental health accredited social worker, mental health accredited registered nurse or mental health accredited occupational therapist? Applicants who...
- Sr Psychologist - Positive Behaviour Support
- Posted By: Autism 360™
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:All Australia
- About the job Looking for a career change in the new Financial year? At Autism 360 we are hiring ...