Registered / Clinical Psychologist
We're an easy-going and down-to-earth psychology practice operating in the Camden area. Lately, we've been kicking some great goals and due to this rapid expansion, we're looking for a safe pair of hands to help us serve a range of adult and/or child clients. Our purpose is to empower people to take control of their mental health. We're compassionate, we listen and we care about our clients. And we're looking for somebody who shares these values to join our growing team. This is a contractor role, perfect for somebody who really values autonomy. As a contractor, you'll have full control over your caseload with the support of a fast-growing practice.
Qualifications & experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in psychology.
- Eligible to provide services under Medicare.
- ABN and indemnity insurance or the ability to obtain both.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in providing therapy.
- Fully registered with APHRA.
- High emotional intelligence, compassion and enthusiasm for helping people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work autonomously.
- Experience in completing assessments would be advantageous.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Provision of therapy to adult and/or child clients in a private practice setting.
- Effective caseload management.
- Preparation of written reports relating to client matters.
- Liaison with external services as required.
- Advocating for clients and making recommendations as required.
- Provision of an outstanding level of client care and satisfaction.
- Generous compensation (percentage split arrangement - this is a contractor role).
- Flexible delivery options (face-to-face, telehealth and community visits).
- Complete autonomy over caseload.
- Supportive and inclusive working environment.
- Newly furnished sessional rooms.
- Posted By: The Health Collective
- Posted Date: 2022-08-11
- Location:Brunswick VIC 3056
- About the job If you are a psychologist looking to or currently working in private practice, then...
- Posted By: The Sunshine Club Psychology
- Posted Date: 2022-08-09
- Location:Cronulla NSW 2230
- About the job We are currently looking for a psychologist to join our growing practice in Cronull...
- Psychologist or Mental Health Social Worker
- Posted By: Mindscape Psychology and Allied Health
- Posted Date: 2022-08-04
- Location:Leichhardt NSW 2040
- GET TO KNOW US Who we are: Mindscape Psychology and Allied Health is a bright, vibrant space t...
- Posted By: King Street Psychology Clinic
- Posted Date: 2022-08-03
- Location:Newtown NSW 2042
- About the job Registered Psychologist / Clinical Psychology Registrar / Clinical Psychologist (Ch...