Registered Nurse – Emergency Department
Multiple positions available to join an excellent public hospital within Western Australia.
CCM Recruitment are looking for experienced Emergency Nurses for our client hospital in the Great Southern, Goldfields and Mid-West Health regions of Western Australia. Here, you can experience the fields of vibrant spring wildflowers, extraordinary sea, and landscapes, and how can we not forget… you can gain insight into the state’s colourful gold rush history! This is your chance to work on a full-time basis for an excellent facility.
About the Position
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering a high quality of patient care, ensuring patient and staff safety, and collaborating within the multidisciplinary health care team in an emergency setting. The positions are well-suited for Registered Nurses who specialise in the Emergency Department.
Responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation, facilitation, and evaluation of the delivery of patient care in accordance with level of experience and WACHS policies and guidelines.
- Working respectfully and collaboratively within the multidisciplinary team from admission to discharge and participating in quality improvement opportunities.
- Coordinating and evaluating quality patient/resident services.
- Interacting with patients, families, and other visitors in a courteous, helpful manner.
- Attend mandatory staff development programs
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA (or willing to obtain)
- Minimum 18-24 months clinical experience in the related specialty including evidence of triage competency and other basic competencies to provide safe and quality patient’s care (depending on hospital location)
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (or equivalent)
- Demonstrated competent nursing practice, within the relevant practice setting including evidence of triage competency and other basic competencies to provide safe and quality patient’s care
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic with a passion for delivering high quality of care
- Legal rights to work in Australia
Benefits On Offer
- Pay rates – depending on the location as per the State/District specific agreements
- Contracts & Permanent positions available – subject to location
- Relocation assistance and travel costs may be reimbursable – subject to location
- Accommodation may be available to rent – enquire for further details
- Professional Development opportunities to grow your career
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, simply apply now.
No Similar Jobs Found.