Registered Nurse – ICU
Multiple positions available to join a highly recognised private hospital within New South Wales, Australia.
CCM Recruitment are looking for experienced ICU Nurses for our client hospitals within New South Wales, Australia. Locations perfect for those who want a lifestyle change, enjoy the great outdoors and like picturesque views! This is your chance to work on a full-time basis for facilities that are well-respected in the global health care industry.
About the Position
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering vital care to seriously ill or injured patients with life-threatening medical conditions. The positions are well-suited for Registered Nurses who specialise in ICU.
Providing nursing care to critically ill patients and patients with unstable health after injury, surgery, or acute phases of the disease.
Monitoring, assessing, and coordinating the care delivery needs of each individual patient
Administering prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing protocol and delivering a high level of patient care.
Responding to medical emergencies and alerting appropriate doctors.
Performing duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders.
Interacting with patients, families, and other visitors in a courteous, helpful manner.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Minimum 18-24 months clinical ICU experience (depending on hospital location)
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (or equivalent)
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic with a passion for delivering high quality of care
- Legal rights to work in Australia
Benefits On Offer
- Pay rates – depending on the location as per the State/District specific agreements
- Contracts & Permanent positions available – subject to location
- Relocation assistance and travel costs may be reimbursable – subject to location
- Professional Development opportunities to grow your career
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, simply apply now.
No Similar Jobs Found.