Registered Nurse – Medical/Surgical
Multiple positions available to join a great public hospital in a Medical/Surgical setting within Western Australia.
CCM Recruitment are looking for experienced Medical/Surgical Nurses for our client hospital in the Great Southern, Goldfields and Mid-West Health regions of Western Australia. It is a nature lovers wonderland offering long stretches of coastline with limestone cliffs, scenic sand plains, wildflowers, and an authentic outback experience. This is your chance to work on a full-time basis for an excellent facility.
About the Position
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering a high quality of patient care, ensuring patient and staff safety, and collaborating within the multidisciplinary health care team in a medical and surgical hospital environment. The positions are well-suited for Registered Nurses who specialise in Medical/Surgical.
Responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation, facilitation, and evaluation of the delivery of patient care in accordance with level of experience and WACHS policies and guidelines.
- Working respectfully and collaboratively within the multidisciplinary team from admission to discharge and participating in quality improvement opportunities.
- Coordinating and evaluating quality patient/resident services.
- Interacting with patients, families, and other visitors in a courteous, helpful manner.
- Attend mandatory staff development programs.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Minimum 18-24 months clinical experience in the related specialty (depending on hospital location)
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (or equivalent)
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic with a passion for delivering high quality of care
- Legal rights to work in Australia
Benefits On Offer
- Pay rates – depending on the location as per the State/District specific agreements
- Contracts & Permanent positions available – subject to location
- Relocation assistance and travel costs may be reimbursable – subject to location
- Professional Development opportunities to grow your career
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, simply apply now.
- Registered Nurse - Medical-Surgical
- Posted By: Network Nursing Agency
- Posted Date: 2021-11-25
- Location:Sydney NSW 2000
- Job Title: Registered Nurse - Medical-Surgical Contract Type: Full Time/ Casual Location: Sydn...
- General Practice Nurse - Cleveland
- Posted By: Cleveland Family Practice
- Posted Date: 2021-11-15
- Location:Cleveland QLD 4163
- This role offers flexibility and the opportunity to work within a welcoming and friendly team with a patient centred approach.
- Registered Nurse
- Posted By: JPS Medical Recruitment
- Posted Date: 2021-10-08
- Location:All Melbourne VIC
- We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our team, within leading hospitals located in t...
- Registered Nurse – Relocate to New Zealand
- Posted By: CCM Recruitment International
- Posted Date: 2021-09-29
- Location:All Australia
- Relocate to the North Island, New Zealand with multiple Medical/Surgical positions available to join...