Registered Nurse – Oncology
Multiple positions available to join a Chemotherapy Unit in an excellent public hospital within Western Australia.
CCM Recruitment are looking for experienced Oncology Nurses for our client hospitals in the Great Southern, Goldfields and Mid-West Health regions of Western Australia. Here, you’ll be spoilt with a mix of rugged coastline and stunning seaside towns, to national parks full of rare species and even Tingle trees dating back millions of years ago, and spectacular vineyards! This is your chance to work on a full-time basis for an excellent facility.
About the Position
As a Registered Nurse, you will provide clinical care, education and support the delivery of an exceptional patient experience by responding to patient needs as part of a multidisciplinary health care team. The positions are well-suited for Registered Nurses who specialise in the Oncology.
- Administering prescribed chemotherapy medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing protocol and delivering a high level of patient care.
- Interacting with patients, families, and other visitors in a courteous, helpful manner.
- Working within a multidisciplinary team to deliver high standards of care to patients through exceptional communication with patients, remote health clinics, and remote Oncologist.
- Identifying patient education needs and implementing appropriate teaching including the coordination of patient education program.
- Responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation, facilitation, and evaluation of the delivery of patient care in accordance with level of experience and WACHS policies and guidelines.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA (or willing to obtain)
- Minimum 18-24 months clinical experience in the related specialty (depending on hospital location
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (or equivalent)
- Suited to a nurse with a true passion for oncology care, is competent with chemotherapy administration and is highly motivated to make positive impacts on people's lives
- Must have completed the Antineoplastic Drug Administration Course (ADAC) and requires PICC & Port access competency
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic with a passion for delivering high quality of care
- Legal rights to work in Australia.
Benefits On Offer
- Pay rates – depending on the location as per the State/District specific agreements
- Contracts & Permanent positions available – subject to location
- Relocation assistance and travel costs may be reimbursable – subject to location
- Accommodation may be available to rent – enquire for further details
- Professional Development opportunities to grow your career
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, simply apply now.